Dr Pickles Vegan Formula Tattoo Balm (20g)
Dr Pickles Vegan Formula Tattoo Balm is a natural paw paw based tattoo after care balm, can be used on both new tattoos specially formulated to aid in the healing and recovery. It is also perfect for use on old tattoos to bring out the vibrancy of tattooed skin.
Made in Brisbane, Queensland using both fresh and fermented Australian pawpaw, coupled with hydrating D-Panthenol, Dr Pickles Vegan Formula Tattoo Balm is a moisture rich natural antiseptic that creates the perfect climate for a tattoo to heal and retain its original vibrancy.
Dr Pickles Vegan Formula Tattoo Balm is a revolutionary product that combines the best of both products, together with some other skin friendly nutrients, to produce the perfect all-natural tattoo after care.
The ingredient combination has proven successful in reducing scab formation and skin dehydration, whilst soothing tender freshly tattooed skin.
Our non-greasy vegan formula will allow your skin to breathe whilst promoting fast and scab free skin repair.
Some of our key features of our Vegan Tattoo Balm are:
- Vegan Formula
- All natural
- Australian Made
- Cruelty Free
- Environmentally friendly
- Paraben and chemical free
- Natural antiseptic
- Reduces Skin Dehydration & Scab formation
- Promotes fast healthy skin repair
- Designed for Tattooed Skin
This product is the vegan alternative of our best-selling Original Tattoo Balm, we have replaced the beeswax and with a tree wax to create the perfect natural barrier for your tattoo to heal in.
We infused coconut oil with sweet almond oil to combine the moisture rich fatty acids found in coconut oil with antioxidant rich vitamins contained in sweet almond oil to create optimal skin hydration and soothing during the entire healing process.
Moreover, coconut oil is also another incredible natural disinfectant, being high in vitamin E, it protects your skin from both free radicals as well as your fresh tattoo from infection.
Our Vegan Formula Tattoo Balm contains real Australian papaya – no fillers, no petroleum jelly.
Dr Pickles Vegan Formula Tattoo Balm is a staple every tattoo artist and collector should own.
Directions of Use:
For a fresh tattoo
Most tattoo artists and collectors recommend and follow the Dr Pickles Tattoo Aftercare Method for fresh tattoos:
- After the tattoo is completed, most tattoo artists will wrap over the fresh tattoo with cling film (plastic wrap). This can be removed after 2-4 hours.
- Before touching your fresh tattoo, sanitise your hands with Dr Pickles Original Formula Deluxe Foaming Tattoo Wash.
- When removing the film, wash your fresh tattoo with cold water and Dr Pickles Original Formula Deluxe Foaming Tattoo Wash. Gently remove all fluids and blood with your clean hands (do not press down hard) under the running water.
- Pat the tattoo dry with a clean towel or paper towel and let it air until the skin is starting to feel tight and dry. It is important to let the tattoo breathe like this any time it gets wet before it goes into the peeling stage. Most tattoos should be washed 2-3 times daily.
- Apply a thin layer of Dr Pickles Vegan Formula Tattoo Balm to your dry tattoo until it is completely healed (this is usually around 14 days). The layer should be just enough to make the tattoo shine.
- Continue applying Dr Pickles Vegan Formula Tattoo Balm as directed until the tattoo heals.
To revitalise a healed tattoo
After your tattoo is healed, you should apply a thin layer of Dr Pickles Vegan Formula Tattoo Balm to your tattoo collection as a moisturiser to keep your tattoos looking shiny and bright.
For everything else!
Our unique blend of D Panthenol and paw paw is the perfect remedy to sooth and heal irritated skin, lips and dry cracked heels.
This non-toxic product is safe to be used regularly and is gentle enough for use on children and babies.
Your Tattoo Artist will know Best
Always listen to the instructions and advice that your tattoo artist gives you – they are trained professionals!
This advice is not designed to replace the advice of trained professionals.
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Aqua, D-panthenol 5%, Fermented Caricia Papaya 5%, Sorbitan Isostearate Glycerin, Maize Starch, Hydrongenated Castor Oil, Allantoin Phenoxyethanol