There’s a lot to consider when you’ve just invested hundreds – if not thousands – of dollars in a tattoo that helps represent who you are, and will last the remainder of your life.
Why use Dr Pickles Tattoo Balm to keep your artwork vibrant?
- Not only regenerates old and dead skin, keeps skin soft and supple
- Aids the healing and preservation of body art
- Reduces scab formation
- Reduces skin dehydration
- Made from natural ingredients specially formulated for results
- Paraben and sulfate free
- Australian-owned, Australian-operated and made with the highest-quality Australian ingredients
- Cruelty free
- Trusted widely by leading tattoo and body art practitioners around the world
- Grassroots company that sponsors and supports the community, including Survivors Ink, a non-profit charity for breast cancer survivors.
Be wary when making your choice of aftercare products.
Some of the most popular products on the market contain oils and chemicals which are ultimately harmful to your skin, no matter how quickly they appear to aid healing.
Dr Pickles provides not only quality products with the end-user in mind, but comes available in a variety of sizes and packages to ensure your treatment is personalised to your needs.